- Identity: TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L (also the lender)
- CIF: B65487761
- Postal address: C/ Sant Joan 88, Local 1, 08370 Calella (Barcelona)
- Email: email@example.com
TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Profile and usability analysis will be carried out.
- Customer and/or supplier data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation. li>
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the lender, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Tribunals or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. parts. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parts.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise contrary:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information on the services and products related to the activity.</li >
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of these communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products of TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial proceeding, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will be only that available at that time to the lender.
TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal proceeding, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent. The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of [RF_*RazonSocial], hired at the company ____________ (hereinafter, ___) with CIF ______ and tax address located at _______. The processing of the data of this entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the lender and this company. In no case will this person in charge of the treatment subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: DATA PROTECTION: AFFECTED RIGHTS, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any legally analogous means, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be modified.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that proves to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment: involves the marking of the personal data stored, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that the latter can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.< /li>
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person in charge is the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will mean the impossibility of attending to the specific request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us with are accurate, current and truthful. We ask that in the event of a change, immediately notify the same so that the information being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors. If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website [LSSI_Web] we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L will be governed by by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user.
TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the activities, products or services of the lender, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow. The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are presumably illegal by national, community or international regulations or that carry out presumably illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L deems inappropriate.</ le>
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual property rights and industry.
Likewise, TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L, being able to send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L, through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and if the user wants to know them, consult the corresponding ones. particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology. and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our website, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to make him a participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the Manager. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, therefore CVs sent by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any change in the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total confidentiality both in its treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, once said period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time your resume is kept and for the same purposes previously reported.
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the informative blog with an update notice and that they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wants to publish his opinion on the web, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to attend to the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the web page and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction. Witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal data of the witness that will be published will be his name.
TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In general, the relations between TORRENT and MEMBRIVES S.L with the Users of their telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts. or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.